Hello! No Ripping !


Saturday, August 19, 2006 '
Whoaa..its been weeks,wait..MONTHS since I last posted an entry here!

Time does fly, especially when you're suffering to learn microeconomics, management and writing long journals four times a week[complusory for english]. *tsk* But tats all in the past, cause Im finally able to enjoy my sem break now! yay!

Ya ya..I did get alot of this --> "Why so long didn't update your blog wan? So lazy la you!

I was not lazy...Honest! just been a little busy adapting to my new life in Nilai. I did try to blog in my hostel but the wireless internet connection there is so slow and irritating. it takes about half an hour to load a page and the connection goes on and off all the time! in an hour, I get disconnected around 15 times! Imagine how frustrated I am!!
ALL the blame goes to the lousy, antique server.

*breaths in, breaths out*


anyway, here's a glance through on what's new since may
1) My room.


well, my half of the room la, since it's a twinsharing room.
neat leh? only when i wanted to take this picture. hehe =P


2) Balcony View.

when I need entertainment, all I got to do is just look opposite.haha..!
[not like I actually do that lar!]


3) The Famed Nilai Walk.
this is where couples date, friends chat and idiotic hooligans scream on top of their lungs at the wee hours of the morning - disturping the sleep of innocent people, for example- ME!

So all hooligans mentioned above, you know who you are...For heaven's sake, go n scream mindlessly somewhere else! not outside my block anywhere near it! *shuh shuh*


4) Something BIT me!
I woke up one fine morning and discovered that my left knee hurts. I flipped my blanket over and horror beyond all horrifying horrors, my knee was swollen and bright red. I have no idea what bit me. wait..I'm not even sure if its an insect bite. there was no trace of any kinds of bite or what so ever. anyway, it hurt as if someone kicked my knee, full of hatred and disgust.
it was also VERY itchy, so itchy that I once wanted to slice off that part of my leg just to stop the itch. couldn't find a knife big enough to do the job...lucky though.


my swollen knee. this was taken after a few days of swelling-it subsided abit since the first day i discovered it.

after 4 long itchy days and thanks to my angelic roommate's Siang Pure Oil from Thailand, the swell subsided and the itch was gone! so the next time anyone goes to Thailand, don't forget to buy the Siang Pure Oil from there. Its darn good!


5) Okay, imagine this senario.

Once upon a time, I was skipping happily to the toilet [which is inconviniently placed outside my room.that means I have to walk out of the comforts of my room into a dirty public toilet everytime I need to......tau lah .that seriously suxed when i first came here but i slowly adapting now la.anyway, back to the main story.] ....I was skipping happily to the toilet to wash my big, red juicy tomato.I was imagining how fantabulous it would be to sink my teeth into the juicy, fleshy tomato..untill i saw THIS !!

ughhhh..disgustingly, someone has decided to be proud of knowing how to cook [illegally in the hostel] and decided to show the rest of the block what a great dinner she had. yuck! its looks terrible ! and this is coming from someone who only knows how to fry rice n burn mee hoon! it even has a foul stench that caused the toilet to stink! ughh, how can anyone possibly eat this,and worst, wana show it off to everyone else?!! *rolls eyes*

and so you know, Ms. i-can-cook-but-it-stinks-up-the-public-toilet, I lost my appetite. and that is seriously a phenomenon as rare as a cow having 3 heads. so pls, keep your dinner or the extras to yourself cos i, on behalf of the rest of the block, do not wana see it! *pukes*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

to be continued....[don't worry, I promise I won't disappear for another four months again]




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic