as usual, my post is super outdated but never the less, here goes my birthday post [two weeks plus after the actual day..teehee..]
On the eve, my college frens and I went out for a dinner in some arabic restaurant called Cafe Oasis, near INTI college. Though it was an mid-eastern restaurant, almost all of us had western meals...chicken chop, fish and chips...ironic huh? so weird leh. its like going to a chinese kopitiam and ordering roti canai ! LOL!
well, at least I had something arabic-ish la. I ordered 'Mint Tea' , which was aromatic and tastes...ermm, tad abit weird but the rest of them liked it alot. quote szu-mei "hmmm...so nice lah!"or something quite similar to that la. not that i have a very severe memory 'prahblem' [quote shanna. haha =p], but takkan I can remember everything that happened two weeks ago very percisely kan?
being a super procrastinator, guess what I had to do on my birthday eve?! Yes, Ding Ding Ding, assignments! for those who dun get it, aiyo..*mentally points and shouts 'slow with the capital S!'*
*if u can't understand, read this --> Ding ding ding = the bell effect usually heard when you answer a question correctly in old reality shows such as Wheel of Fortune, Jeoprady, etc.
Anyway...back to 'Yes, ding ding ding!', i procrastinated right to the very end! yea, i had an assignment due on my birthday but i was too lazy to do it before the eve of the due day. Which was also the eve of my birthday! haih..bet no one else can top me in the lazy department.
When the clock stroke twelve that night, I heard shoutings of my name outside my hostel room. Curious, I peeked outside and saw a whole bunch of my friends, surrounding a cake, calling me to go down. was so surprised and happy that time cause I thought the celebration at the arabic restaurant as 'IT'. no cake. full stop. mana tau they planned to celebrate for me at the stroke of midnight as well.so so so surprised !
if there a picture taken of me that time, this was how wide my smile was. heehee =D

clockwise from me: stef, burger, chris, zen, szu, shanna, amos, sadeque, yi lan and jia weih!
the guys really wanted to go into girls block, but can't. duno what are they reaching out for..LOL !

its saddening to be behind bars.
we should visit our love ones once in a while, u noe.
just like jia weih n zen.

the action the guys missed out. [cos in girls toilet ma]
everyone looked good =P

ALERT! there is a ham sap looking guy in girls block!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I went to T.G.I.F, Subang on saturday to celebrate with the gang and another bday girl, Shee Ann!
us doing a lala pose [something you don't see everyday =P]
the food was..ooo-la-la !
its cheese, cheese and cheese, everywhere!
the iced lemon tea was SO SOUR that we looked like this...
the honoured guest of the day was the beautiful busy Sarah Tan!
was so glad you could make it, sarah =D
supposed to do a funny pose pic but ah shee sesat.
pui yan, winnie, me, shee ann, karine
this is the first time all of us are able to make it for a gathering!
ALL of US!
no MIAs at all!
no one had exams, no one had camps, no one was busy. so so happy and gay la =D
I LOVE THIS PIC!

from left: funny winnie, me, shee ann, blur karine, busy sarah, lala pui mun, dramatic nat, noisy pui yan.
after dinner, we went over for a sleepover at pui yan's house. it was a blast! imagine EIGHT noisy and crazy girls together, laughing like hooligans all night long! we were so noisy that I bet the whole street of neighbours were grumbling in their sleep. haha =P

the wrapper of my bday gift. it written ..."from, us =)"
Awww...so touched!
thanks alot girls
[shee ann, pui mun, nat, winnie, karine, pui yan and last but definately not least, sarah!]
so so touched by ur presents! =D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
overall, this year's bday was truly a happy one. It was a whole lot better than last year's, which was celebrated rather hurriedly cause SPM was just a few days away. so tak shiok n no mood tat time. this year is so so so much better ! =D
p.s. thanks alot for those who wished me via sms! sorry for the late replies and thanks for the wishes! =D
Labels: 3rd November