Hello! No Ripping !


Friday, February 16, 2007 '
feeling a bit 'gatal' today.
so, I decided to add a web counter in my blog! hehe..I know the popularity of this blog is close to the bottom of the 'unpopular and unread blogs' chart. Heck, I expect the 'Best Procrastining Blogger' of 2007 award to be rolling in anytime now!

But I don't care. Hmmmph, just gonna put the web counter there for fun. =P

Hmmmm...why is my blog so unpopular? Are the stuff written here too boring to waste a lil time on? Am I, *gasps* boring?!

Hmmm..maybe I should add more drama in my life.
Perhaps I should do some somersaults on the college's canteen table, not that I can somersault. Pluhlease, I can barely roll on my tummy, but that's the whole point of doing it in the canteen, right?
Or maybe, secretly paint someone's gate pink in the middle of the night and videocam the owner's shocked expression in the morning? that would be fun =P
How about screeming pitch-high in the library and then hide in the library toilet?
Then, I'll have more interesting stuff to blog about. Hmmmm.....

I know la! Cause I update so slow right? Cannot blame me wert, I'm always 'busy' [procrastinatin] ma!

Neway, gonna celebrate cny soon and I've barely prepared my cny outfit! shopping is a real bore....



Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic