I Look Younger Than My 14 years old Bro?My parents abandoned my bros' and I for a fancy wedding dinner yesterday. So I took the two brats out to dinner at Leo's. With my dad having the final say usually, it will always be steamboat or
steamboat for dinner. Besides steamboat for weekend dinner, my family also has a sort of tradition for our reunion dinners. Year after year without fail, it will ALWAYS be steamboat! It becomes sickening after a while. Eughhh...!
So without my parents, we decided on Leo's for a change. I ordered Thai Spagetti and it was yummy ! =P
Anyway, the main point of the story is when the waiter came with the bill,. That blur waiter gave the bill to Mun Hong (the eldest of my two bros'), thinking that he was the eldest of us three there! My bro is actually FIVE years younger than me! LOL!
Do I look young, or does my bro look old? To be fair, I dug up two pictures taken at the same time to compare.
mun hong with my youngest, cute cousin!
me, on the left-most
Guess I do look younger next to his dark skin. hehe... =P