Hello! No Ripping !


Sunday, June 03, 2007 '
Ahoy there!
thank you very much to everyone that have been waiting, long and patiently, I hope =P
I know if I don't update any sooner, there'll be a hate club set up for me. haha :D

EHEM...first and foremost, let me introduce my new baby. well, not exactly new anymore cos now only I update my blog. hehe..its about a month plus edi so I'm not so excited about it anymore. Anyhow, say hello to my se k800i !

I actually wanted a brown one! But since brown ones are limited editions, by the time I was buying one there was no more brown ones in the market! *sob sob* looked high and low for a brown one, from nilai to subang to low yat. but cannot find :(
But never mind lah! Black will do just fine:) Although it does look very guyish, I like the camera and that made up for everything else :P
Thats how I see things actually. I'll see what on the inside,cause I'll eventually get bored of the exterior, no matter how beautiful. =P

this are some pictures from my phone, representing what I've seen and been thru all this time.



Wesak Day at SJBA
This is among the first few pictures I caught using my new phone.
Baru get new phone, extra excited wan mar. That why pictures of lamps also capture loh! :P



The view of Nilai at the crack of dawn.
Taken from the 4th floor of my hostel.
Surprisingly beautiful, ain't it?



The latest addition to my family, Casey Phang :)
[the fishes in my dad's aquariums doesn't count as family, they come and go too much.]
Casey is a mix. Her dad's a rottweiler while mom's an alsatian+dalmatian.Huge breeds right? Expecting her to be as tall as me! haha..that's considered very tall tau! =P
She's so cute! loves nibbling at my fingers and pants :)
She also loves lying on her back so that I could rub her tummy:)
I get to see her only about twice a month, that's every time i go home.
But she's changing so fast! growing so fast that I cant hardly believe my eyes!
Taller and Longer every week!
Wish I could stop her from growing though.
She's not as cute as b4 already, but I still love her nevertheless:P

when my family picked me up from the train station, on the way to Jason's house for dinner yesterday, my youngest bro told me that dad accidentally backed the car on Casey that morning. I was shocked, beyond words. I was so afraid that it would be a dejavu. my first pup had died in front of me, only 3weeks old, when my dad accidentally backed the car on her. she died so miserably,lying in the middle of a big pool of blood :( I din even had the chance to name her yet:( :( :( . ANYWAY, At that time, I was so afraid that Casey was a goner too. dad rushed her to the vet, but the clinic wasn't open. then miraculously, Casey started walking again, limping abit though. dad decided to skip the vet and sent her home to rest instead. bro said that she was just sitting in her cage the whole day, not jumping with joy as usual. :(
But when I came home after yum cha at 1am, she was jumping again! =P gosh, I was so so relieved! I'm so happy to see her jumping as usual. when I let her out of her cage, she was cuddling with me, nibbling and wanting me to rub her tummy. I'm so glad that she's ok as usual. saw her wound and was relieved cos it was only a scratch and some fur off.
phewwwww....!
I love my dog :)

wow! tat was one looooong caption. anyway, let's continue.




Batu Feringgi,Penang.
went there with mun, winnie, shee ann, chin wei, jung han, kok lam and san juin.
F.U.N.



curi-curi turn my phone on and took this picture in the plane while landing =P




[just now typed too much edi.kinda tired now so i'm just gona type short captions]
in the Gurney Hotel's elevator, Im the one with the biggest head of black hair :P



mun n me
somewhere in kek lok si temple




feeding the tortoises at the temple




there's so many tortoises! so many that there's not much privacy down there.
they don't even have any privacy while they .....ehem!
had a lil lesson on how tortoises reproduce. eye-opening! =P
I'm not ham sap la, its all for knowledge purposes.



corpses of carbs and starfishes at Batu Feringgi



Sunset at Batu Feringgi



BTW, look at that!
All Orangeeeee!
I love QueensBay Mall! =P



Saw this tortured MarshiMaro during a fun fair at Nilai.



My new walking shoes!



I always wanted running shoes and Now, I've got them! :P



with Leo Club at Rumah K.I.D.S.
had a really fun time with them:)


After the visit to the orphanage, Burger brought us on a tour around Klang:)
Min, Becky, Sin Yin, Stef, Chris, Burger n I had a really fun time!
Thanks a lot Burger! :)
(sorry, cant eleborate more cause i'm exhausted + no pictures)



went to weeeeeeeet world!



me and stef after wet world.


that's all for this post! can't promise when I'll update again but I promise, that will be as soon as time allows =P

till then , bye!







Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic