Hello! No Ripping !


Saturday, February 23, 2008 '

Law Law Law

You know what, I do update my blog a lot. It is just that its not that easy to notice. Some of you may just flick it off, like it is just another ornament in my blog.


What is it that I often update?

My lyrics section.


Sometimes when I feel the urge to update my blog, but have nothing funny or interesting to say, I’ll update the lyrics section.
I mean, it is so so easy to do that!

All I have to do is just google for the lyrics, paste it in my template, do some minor changes so that it wouldn’t look so messed up and save it. Voila, my page looks different (in some sections).


My my …that was boring to read, wasn’t it? Me rambling about a stupid section in my blog that no one plans to care about.
*sighs*

It’s that time of the semester again, assignment period. It feels worst than having a real period.

I’m not stupid, am I? If I’m not, then why does my brain always, without fail, turns into mush whenever I start reading whatever related to Law?

=(

I getting back to my assignment, this icky 70% individual thingy, which is so freaking disturbing to think of.




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic