Hello! No Ripping !


Sunday, February 17, 2008 '
The Two Jigsaws

Remember my 'current fad' ?
Yup, these are pictures of the two jigsaw puzzles I did during the start of college.


The first one is a big Slam Dunk puzzle, 1000pieces puzzle, brought from Tiong Bahru Plaza, Singapore.
I got it from my bro as a birthday gift. =D
It took me and my brothers three whole days finishing it.


But in the end, we had to put it back in the box because the puzzle was wayyyy to fragile to bring to the shop. =(
The whole days of effort, down the drain, just like that.
Well, at least I got pictures of it. =D


The second puzzle was a really cute Christmas present from my roommate, Stef.
Its a petite puzzle, 265 pieces (i think), from Jigsaw Puzzle World.
Its so so cute, got Stitch some more!
Me like Stitch! =D
It was so petite that there was a tweezer provided in the box.
But lucky me, my fingers were 'slim' enough to handle the puzzle with the tweezers,
which was pretty troublesome to use with.


It took me about two hours to finish it, less than that actually, I had several food breaks in between =P
This is how petite the puzzle is!
That's my hand on the left, which I'm sure everyone knows, is quite 'petite' as well.
And next to my 'petite' hands, I'm sure you can imagine how small it looks, eh? =P
Cute!

*****************************************************************


That's me, during Chinese New Year.
I was attempting to make it look as though I was
taking a picture from the eye of the dolphin on the mirror.
By the way, for those who have not seen me yet,
that's my new hair colour!
I've finally found the guts to change my hair colour, yay me!


Oh,
Now I have to get back to my law assignment, for only about one hour plus,
before going house visitation with the gang. =D

*hopefully, today sheeann wont win so much money like yesterday again*

*assignment /constipated look*



Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic