Hello! No Ripping !


Sunday, March 23, 2008 '
The Celebrity Apprentice
I've just started watching season 7 of the Apprentice, which turns out to be the Celebrity Apprentice, where successful, big-headed celebrities compete for the charity of their choice. What i want to highlight is one of the contestants, Gene Simmons, which is 'The Demon' from the hard rock band Kiss.


Gene Simmons, always in shades, even in the dark board room

At first, I thought that he was some really cool guy, back scene fella, but with big brains and clever decisions. Oh I was so so wrong. And his arrogance, phew...

Here are some snippets from the show.

After the girls' team were losing twice in a row, Gene was 'transfered' to the girls' team and was made the project manager of the task. This was his prep meeting in the van:

"Okay, I want to say one thing. Its a benevolent dictatorship. I've been told I'm the team leader. Do we all understand that?"

Benevolent dictatorship, kind dictatorship, Dictatorship?!
Why is the 'dictatorship' word even used in this game? Its a team game, is it not?

After losing the task and disagreeing with the client's final decision, and disagreeing with Donald Trump, he was fired. This was part his "closing" speech in the limo:

"I trusted my gut, than the two executives I met. I'm more qualified to make those decisions simply because I'm in a people business. I stand by my convictions and decisions, every one of them. In their present form, the women don't have a popcorn fart chance of even shining the guys' shoes."

I don't know what to say except for... omg!
too arrogant? too independent? thinks too highly of himself?

omg!

*too bad he left so early though. would have been fun hating him in the show. oh well, at least there's omarosa there still.



Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic