tagged by stephanie heng*two tags , back to back ! weee, this is fun! =) anyone else with tags?
A L L A B O U T M E
Name: Phang Sook Yan, Nicole
Single or taken: Single
Gender: Female
Birthday: 3rd November
Sign: Scorpio
Hair color: Naturally dark brown, now light brown with blonde highlights
Eye color: Dark..really dark brown
Height: 168cm
F A S H I O N S T U F F
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes?: i'm not the fashion type so I don't really have a favourite. erm, perhaps padini authentic?
Favorite designer?: the only designer I know is Datuk Jimmy Choo. not my fav, but dont know anyone else
What is your sexiest outfit?: undergarments . LOL
What is your most comfortable outfit?: my favourite big t-shirts and basketball jersey pants
What do you usually wear?: t-shirt and jeans
S P E C I F I C S
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Dove moisturizing shampoo, its like soaking your hair in milk! lol
What are you listening to right now: Face Down (acoustic version) by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Who is the last person that called you?: a college mate
How many buddies are online right now?: what on earth is this question doing here?! erm, 59 people
F A V O R I T E S
Foods: assam laksa, prawn vercemilli, tom yam, deep fried anchovies, japanese food, western food and everything you can tempt me with
Guy names: Sean, Shane and Jerome (me n pm's kid, hahaha)
Subjects in school: P.E. class (Physical Education) , i usually sleep in the rest of the classes.
Animals: puppies, chow chow (its a bearish looking dog), dugongs, dolphins, hamsters, seals and all those scientifically declared as "cute" animals.
H A V E Y O U E V E R
Given anyone a bath?: yup, i used to help out bathing my baby bros'
Smoked?: No, and Never will
Bungee jumped?: Not Yet, but I will when I find the courage and opportunity to do so one day
Made yourself throw up?: Yup
Skinny dipped?: Nope, people might be watching/peeping !
Ever been in love?: erm...urh..... (same answer as steph's =P)
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Nope, but tears always betrays me!
Ever imagined your crush naked?: Nope
Actually seen your crush naked?: Nope
Cried when someone died?: Yes
Lied?: Yes, a lot
Fallen for your best friend?: Nope, but hope to one day though. =P
Rejected someone?: Yea
Done something you regret?: A lot of times! etc. regretting joining this, committing to that, blah blah blah. have to live with the consequences now, painful dreadful !
L A S T P E R S O N
You touched: Mun Jan
Hugged: erm, sadly I don't remember
You IMed: siew hui (i'm still waiting for you to start your blog =P)
Yelled at: My brother(s) not sure. probably just one brother
Kissed:
: * There, i've kissed you! lol, how lame
A R E Y O U
Understanding: I'm a pretty stubborn arse but explain properly and I'll most probably be more understanding than expected.
Open-minded: Yup
Arrogant: Not really....
Insecure: All the time
Random: Again, All The Time. I think sometimes people don't get me when I'm being random =(
Smart: Probably slightly below average and no, I'm not being humble. I admit it, I'm stupid, Ok?? Stupid! S.T.U.P.I.D = lacking in intelligence = Me cos I make all the lousiest decisions
Moody: Well, I usually use the "aunty visitation" as an excuse, which is half the time true
Organized: Nope, even my handwriting is disorientated
Healthy: Other than backaches and frequent leg muscle cramps, I'm as good as new!
Shy: A lot, even when meeting someone that I've known for more than a year, I'll still shy away.
Difficult: I don't think so...
Bored easily: Yeah, I have short-termed attention span, especially during studies.
Obsessed: Nope, not obese either
Sad: Yea, but I'm striving hard to look at life as 'half cup full'
Happy: Trying to be =)
Hyper: Yea, especially around the gang or after basketball sessions (which is seriously, superly, sorely miss)
Trusting: Yup. Secrets are safe with me, not a blabbermouth, not a gossiper.
W H O D O Y O U W A N N A
Kill?: No one, no one has succeeded in irritating me up to that point yet. lol. but don't test my patience though. seriously.
Slap?: Same as the answer above
Get really wasted with?: People I trust. I don't really wanna get wasted anyway.
Get high with: Don't wanna get high either. good girl here =P
Talk to offline: Close buds
Talk to online: People that don't bored me with repetitious questions
Sex it up with: *answer to be inserted in here later in life*
R A N D O M
In the morning I: am grumpy (i blame ...everything that cause the grumpiness)
I dream about: having everything in life taken care of and being a happy owner of shop that runs by itself. lol
What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: Their height and body size, then looks =P
W H I C H I S B E T T E R
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Flowers or candy: Flowers
Tall or short: tall, but not too tall
W H O
Makes you laugh the most: the gang of girls =P
Makes you smile: God, family, the gang of girls, friends, cute babies and toddlers and animals.
Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her: kinda a lot of people
D O Y O U E V E R
Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: Nope, I don't really like waiting.
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: No wayyyy...thought about it before, thought against it cause I listed out so many things that made me feel glad being..Me ! =D
Wish you were younger: Are you trying to say that I'm not young?! Puhleasee, I'm young and fast! maybe not as fast as before, but still, I'm Young!
N U M B E R
Of times I have had my heart broken: > 10 times =(
Of hearts I have broken: > 10 times too..sorryyy =(
Of guys I've kissed: p & c =P
Of girls I've kissed: probably none, I don't do social kisses . lol. so much for being an open person.
Of CD's I own: > 10
Of scars on my body: 10, I was a clumsy potato when I was young. Also, I had some serious skin problems which left some scars.
Tagged:
YOU , Yeah...YOU, the one reading this. I tag YOU. Go ahead and do it. Its fun! Really ! =)
**and after doing the tag, do let me know so that I can see see =D Can't wait!
Labels: Tag