Hello! No Ripping !


Wednesday, April 09, 2008 '
Bored & Stressed ?!

This is by far my worst timetable, ever! I have four 8am classes, from Mondays to Thursdays. Thats four days out of my five days of study. That's foul, that what it is. Eghhh..! What happened?! I thought that my course has always been the favorite of the admin people in the college. We used to have nice, non 8am-ish, more to 3pm-ish classes and nice exams schedules. How would they expect people to perform well in classes, or even concentrate to the lessons? I do believe that most of us, thanks to our biological clock at this age, are nocturnal people. Me, especially, do not do well in early morning daylight. Sunshine makes me wither, and zombie-like.

So, thank you so much for ruining my week, you darn 8am classes, and all the weeks to come for the next three months. I've been waking up early for the past 3days, which makes me really really really grumpy. Thats times three! I hope you're happy. Eghhh...

done another tag to take my mind of things =S

Tagged by Stephanie =)

001. Real name: Nicole Phang Sook Yan
002. Nickname: Nic (and no, not Nilai International College. its NICole, I'm not a walking billboard! )
003. Single or Taken : Single
004. Male or female: Female
005. High school: SMK USJ 13
008. College: Nilai International University College
010. Short or long hair: Long
011 . Are you a healthy freak: Nope, I'm just not really into taking egg yolks due to the high cholesterol, and Maggi Mee has protein, right? haha
016. Height: 168.5cm, but 'nicer' machines tell me that i'm 169.5cm. I like nicer machines =P
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Now? hard to tell actually...hehe
018. Do you like yourself: Yup, I would date myself . haha =P
019. Piercings: One on each ear
021. Righty or lefty: Righty

First..
022. Surgery: During standard five. Don't want to have another one though!
023. Piercing: Form 1, kinda late eh. I was so scared to pierce!
024. Person you see in the morning: Me, I kinda like mirrors . haha
025. Award: 5years old, kindergarten. well, everyone had awards, even if they have lost the telematch. haha
026. Sport you join: Badminton, which was a long long time ago
27. Pet: I cant remember. Its either the 6 terrapins that died one by one by getting stuck & drowned under a rock Or the goldfishes that dive through wooden displays in the aquarium and get stuck there. The goldfishes never died from drowning (duh !) but they did starved to death. I do admit I do not owed very intelligent pets.
028. Vacation: Genting . swt
029. Concert: Malaysian Idol 2. I should stop the habit of supporting underdogs. It gets depressing when the underdogs actually lose, even if they have more talent.
030. Crush: this fella in school lahh

Currently..
049. Eating: Nothing
050. Drinking: Nothing
052. I'm about to: go for meeting. swt
053. Listening to: The sweetness of silence
054. Liking: This survey =P
055. Waiting for: 12pm
057. Wearing: T-shirt and shorts

Your Future..
058. Want kids: Not till I'm ready =P
059. Want to get married: Yes, I would not like a nickname like 'Spinster for Life', I don't like cats and I would most definitely not like the pastime of knitting.

Which is Better with the Other Sex?
068. Lips or eyes: Eyes
069. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
070. Shorter or taller: Taller, the taller the better =D
072. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic. Spontaneous is pretty scary sometimes.
074. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
075. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant

Have You Ever..
078. Kissed a stranger: Let's put that down as a challenge for me to achieve before I'm 25 =P
079. Drank bubbles: Soap bubbles? I might have when I was young...
080. Lost glasses/contacts: Contacts, in my eyes. Very excruciating process to find it back
081. Ran away from home: To school, yeah. I was late. haha
082. Liked someone younger: Nope
083. Liked someone older: Yup
084. Broken someone's heart: Yup, sorry =(
085. Been arrested: For being to pretty? Nope =( haha
087. Cried when someone died: Like waterfall

Do you believe in..
089. Yourself: =s
090. Miracles: Yup
092. Heaven: Yup
093. Santa Claus: I have always been smart enough to know that he is a fake!
095. Magics: Nope, but I cannot watch magic tricks. I'll go bonkers figuring out how they did the trick.
096. Angels: Yup

Answer Truthfully..
097. Is there one person you want to be right now: Nope
099. Do you believe in God: Yup
100.Tag 5 people:

1. Stefanie Law (its time to clear the moss off your blog!)
2. Yew Wei
3. Wyman
4. Jack Tan
5. Chia Ching

Labels: ,




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic