18th of June, 2008I was about to rant about how horrible the whole day was and how heavy the burdens felt, on my shoulders. Yup, I was walking back after a discussion at the library and I had a whole post drafted out in my head already, including which word to bold and how I was going to end post.
but, I've changed my mind about that.
yeah, life's full of peaks and valleys.
and this valley that I'm standing on, this very floor that I'm standing on,
yesterday, it felt as though it collapsed some more.
but...its funny what a full meal, an animated movie and a reminder that there's always
Someone there to depend on, no matter what crap that is going on, can do to me.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.(Matthew 11:28 KJV)Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.(Matthew 11:29 KJV)For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.(Matthew 11:30 KJV)have to get back to my workload now.......