Hello! No Ripping !


Friday, June 13, 2008 '
Is It Not Safe To Go Out Anymore?

Today was an unusual Friday.
No, no...its not because its Friday the 13th.

Its unusual because for the first time in so many months, I get to wake up to the comforts of my own room, at home. Its such a blessing and relieve to wake up to my very own sanctuary, then go shopping with the girls. lol

Nat, Puiyan, Karine and I went Summit at noon, paid a short visit to Sgi College, then walked around the place a bit before getting tempted by the Thai food at the Thai fest. We ate darn a lot wei, I felt like a flabby monster walking around Summit after that.

And...we were very productive today.

Erm, when I say productive, I do not mean the giving birth type of productive. lol.

I meant, we did more than just window shopping! yay!

We got Puimun a special something - a Devotional College Bible ! =D
Nat was feeling holy after buying her Casting Crowns original cd, lol. and she brought a bunch of other stuff that made her the highest spender of the day =P
I got myself a nice little "satu jengkal' short jeans and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. and, a kiddy-looking Word earch book.
watttttt...the child in me needs to play some Word Search MySpace

Then, we watched The Happening. *spoilers ahead!*

Its a triller movie, about the plants on Earth releasing harmful neurotoksins in response to the damages of the environment caused by the human race. These neurotoksins travels through air, and whenever it comes in contact with any human being in large groups, those beings will react towards the toksin and have all kinds of urges to suicide. People shooting themselves, feeding themselves to lions, crashing a car into the tree, lying in front of a huge lawn mover,etc.
Yeah....a very weird plot, of which I find hard to identify the climax nor the turning point of the movie. chewah, suddenly talking like an expert in movies =P suspense was there, no doubt, with a little pun inserted here and there. Overall, I think I am Legend was scarier and more believable for an epidemic to hit the city. At least, I am Legend was not about an epidemic that that wiped out the East Coast of the States in one day and disappears the next day.


Then, Sheeann joined us. We went to Asia Cafe to have dinner, which was really yummy. =)

As we were walking towards Shalom's car after dinner, Puiyan reached to her handbag, took out the car keys and was about to unlock the car. I was at the back seat door when she reached for her keys.

When I was just about to open the door, I was surprised to hear the car alarm going off.
The next moment, I heard a small yelp coming from the back of me.

Before turning back, I thought that the yelp from Puiyan was just because she dropped her keys and accidentally hit the car alarm button, or something simple like that.

What I did not expect to see when I turned around was....
her lying on the tar road about 3 meters away,
handbag on the floor,
items from the handbag scattered everywhere
her slippers lying on the ground
and an ironic bright red Hello Panda box of biscuits

From a distance, we can still spot the two buggers who attempted to snatch her handbag on a motorcycle getting away. They were too far away for us to copy down the plate number.

Anyway, our main concern was Puiyan cause the poor little girl instinctively held on to her handbag when one of the buggers tugged at her handbag, resulting her doing superwoman flying on the ground.
Thank God the bugger let go of the handbag and not drag her on the painful tar road, which would have resulted serious injuries.
Thank God it was just some scratches here and there, nothing severe.
Phew !

We went back to her house immediately after that incident. Her family dressed her wounds and soon after, she was walking around with a small patch. She did look a bit shaken cause no shit was pouring out of her brains (hehe) but thankfully, after we have watched Penelope, she looked a lot better and back to her old cheerful self. =)
*pictures of her wounds and Hello Panda biscuits can be seen in her blog*

Penelope - a modern romantic tale

I love this movie.
Makes me believe in fairy tales, and love and romance even more.
I'm not going to provide any spoilers because its a movie worth watching.
Love it, Love it, Love it!

Labels:




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic