Hello! No Ripping !


Wednesday, June 25, 2008 '
Toastmasters Charter Installation Night

After six long months of attending Toastmasters meetings, we are finally installed and chartered as an official club! and also officially as the second Toastmasters club in Negeri Sembilan! =)

the dinner was at Flamme Restaurant, which everyone in college knows serves the minimal portion at the maximum price ever.

i mean, the first time I had lunch there, I paid rm12 for little portions of sandwiches, curry puff and jelly! total rip off.

anyway, we each had to pay rm20 for dinner - roasted chicken, french onion, potato salad(loved it =P) and cheesecake (spongey type of cheese cake).

dinner was ok lah, not bad lah.

i have a friend in the kitchen preparing the food so can't complain much =P

candles display


my spot at the table.
was the table topic evaluator for the night.
was pretty nervous doing that cause I had to evaluate two experienced visiting Toastmasters.
but I think I pulled through alright =P


the cheesecake
see those three dark dots on the plate?
they are actually chocolate chips!
I tried prying them off the plate but those are stuck fast!


my new tags ! =D


the card on my table.
its so so cool ya?
so gaya

congrats for making the night such a great one, zen!

Labels: ,




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic