Hello! No Ripping !


Monday, July 07, 2008 '
Revision Week

wow, never have I actually studied this hard and much during revision week.

I mean it.

never have I actually had so much patience and determination to read all that .... non-fictional books and notes!
*pats self on the back twice* =)

I've been up all night for the past few nights, studying corporate financial accounting, cramming in everything that I did not pay attention to for the past three months.

yeah, just like a lot of other people, my brain works at its prime when it is under the influence of moonlight.

so I've been sleeping during daytime and when night falls...*pop*, I'll be up and actively studying till dawn breaks, with a little help from coffee and vitamin B complex. lol

corporate financial accounting may be a walk in the park for many others, but to a accounting-blind person such as myself,
its like...collecting seven (7) trays of hati nyamuk!
*dunno this metaphor? read Hikayat Puteri Gunung Ledang*
susah !

and its so boring...but, my drawings got better! =P

yeah, when I've finished exhausting my right brain with all that accounting stuff, I had time to spare and made my left brain...a bit better? haha

doodles
yeah, I know it looks like a 7 year old's doodles.

instead of my usual snails, I've gone out of my way and drew thunder clouds, flowers, planes, etc.
but you've got to admit that its pretty out-of-the-box, ya?

I mean, where else can you find...
a plane pooping lollipops and is about to crash into a giant carrot, which by the way looks like a missile fired to the huge cabbage rag doll, that was scaring the small people from the house shaded by the huge flower from the lighting strikes of the sleeping thunder cloud?

yeah, I was dead bored.

but on a lighter note, I'm about to finish corp financial acc!
just a few more pages to go !

then, I get to move on to management accounting!
hip hip hooray.... MySpace


and since my cooker broke down,
I now have to depend on my life energy, Qi, and convert that into heat to cook my food.

almost there!

see my flaming red hand?
I'm cooking a sunny side-up by actually using the heat resulted by my 'Qi' !
*pun intended* MySpace

yeah, I resort to weird entertainment when I'm bored of studying.


p.s. the lack of updates recently was not due to procrastination. it is actually due to the fact that my 'fast connection' contract in college has expired! yeah, life in nilai is officially slow...

p.s.s. so so so cannot wait till the exams are over. 18 more days !!

Labels:




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic