I had a photo shoot for Nuc's 2009 campaign today which was pretty nerve-wrecking.
Two hours before I was scheduled for the shoot, I was so nervous about my appearance that I would have killed for a professional make-up artist.
No matter what I did, nothing seemed right.
Luckily, at about half an hour before 3pm which was the shooting time, I was able to get a friend over to help me out before she goes off to prepare for her charity beauty pageant.
Pheww, thanks Shao Dan!

and good luck for tonight's event! I hope that you'll win it! =)
These are some pictures I took before the shooting begun.

the lighting umbrellas, green background and all the rest of the equipments. =)

me!
in my first outfit, which was supposed to be a business outfit =)
and before I end this post, I would like to wish a very special person who turned 20 today...
Happy 20th Birthday , Winnie !! *love ya* Labels: college events, daily diary