I'm so so so glad right now that I don't ever have to think, talk, eat, drink and sleep about balanced scorecard anymore in my life. I'm crossing my fingers for that but negativity fills the air, I'm somewhat pretty sure that it will come again and kick me from the back during management accounting synoptic in one of the two last semesters I have ahead.
That freaking 3000word literature review is so so so yucky, long, dreadful and revolting. Other than the fact its module title, business aspects in management accounting, is the longest module title among all 24 other subjects I have and is was an individual assignment, that has to be all big and important and take up 30% of the entire module, the lecturer also spent more than a month to slowly but almost surely made the assignment sounded so tough that it scared the bejesus out of me.
The assignment was tasking. I truly started working on it on last Tuesday night, before that I was procrastinating, playing and jumping around, and have had sleepless nights ever since then. Because I can only think in the clear and cold midnight air, that usually translates 'up all night and sleep all day' for me. However, since the Drop N' Go thingy had to launch on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, that then translated my 'up all night and sleep all day' motto into 'up all night, sleep just for a little bit and then go gawk at other people eating in the cafeteria'.
To make the past week even more sadder, I had to resubmit some work by 5pm on Wednesday even though I've worked hard on it and sent it in the night before. So that means after gawking, I had to rush back to my room to work and work till 5pm, cracking my brains to think of who and what to write about. By the way, before working I had no idea that our local entertainment scene had so many scandals. lol
After 7 days of having slept only 3-5hours each day, by the 7th day my brain was so mushed up and I was so exhausted. At one time, I was really really sleepy but I forced myself to be awake to complete that freaking assignment. I had to force my brain to function and think, but after every sentence it shuts down again. And since my fingers are the only part of my body that was still working, I was typing jibberish. lol
It happened somewhat like this:
Brain - The balanced scorecard uses the cause-and-effect relationship in the metrics of the four perspectives in order to attain economic gains and realize organizational policies.
What was actually typed in my assignment - The balanced scorecard uses the cause-and-effect roiankjerf fu thea fidj fjkjdad erijeri ue kejlfaodf kjkeuiu efkjkdsflu asdajslanal podacies.
LOL..
Anyway, I'm just so glad that it is over.
Exams in two weeks time!
I really hope that my exam dates changed because I really don't want to burn another air ticket.
I really want to go to Langkawi on the 1-3rd of December but have Financial Accounting Theory paper on the 4th. The FAT paper.
Eiiih, benci!