Hello! No Ripping !


Sunday, April 06, 2008 '
Day at TRAP !

* this is gonna be a short post cause i'm feeling really tired and feverish now, so i should probably sleep earlier, than usual.


What is TRAP? TRAP, short for Taman Rekreasi Air Panas aka Sungai Klah Hot Springs Park. It is located at Sungkai, Perak, which took us an hour and a half from Subang. Went there with puiyan, shalom and two of his friends, ivan and..hazman? Sorry if i spelled your name wrongly =P

puiyan, me and hazman

Ivan, who kindly drove all the way there

me and puiyan's hands.
played some kindergarten game in the car that requires merciless slapping on our hands. lol
my hand is the one on the left. it was actually slapped till it was boiling hot but since my hands are dark, the redness wasnt that obvious =S


We reached there around 6 in the evening. It was pouring in Sungkai. It was actually also raining on our way there but we figured since Sungkai was a totally different state, there should be difference in the weather there. Just like in Nilai, it may be raining in my college (Negeri Sembilan) but INTI college, which was on the outskirts of Selangor, might surprisingly be dry though the distance between the two colleges is less than 500metres.

Anyway, it was pouring in Sungkai but we went into the park anyway. The entrance fee was RM 7 per person, which I think is pretty expensive, but being a RM6 million project located in a pretty secluded area, they have to find ways to recover that cost, don't they?
I did not manage to snap any pictures in the park cause I did not bring my phone in. So, I took several pictures from this website called MalaysiaVacationGuide.com, which is a pretty good site that recommends good places to go in Malaysia.
Here's the link to that site.

The entrance

The huge hot spring water pool.
It was beautiful at night, with all the steam rising from the water.

The previous pool was like a warm up...for this pool.
The water here was around 38 -42 Celsius, hot hot hot!
I dipped my legs in the pool for a while, and came out with 10 red cocktail sausages, attached to feet, what used to be my toes. =D

The egg boiling place.
The water here is at boiling point wei, no joke, 100 Celsius.
We brought and tossed three eggs in and took them out 5mins later.
I'm not a fan of eggs, not any in particular =P, but the egg I had boiled in that hot spring water was the best egg I have ever tasted.
(it might also probably be caused by the fact that it was 8pm and I have yet to eat any dinner)

Therapeutic hot spring water path.

We stopped to have Burger King at the Sungai Buloh bridge on the way back. Reached home around 11pm. I had a great but tiring day overall. Can't wait to go back to college *sigh*

Labels:




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic