Hello! No Ripping !


Friday, June 20, 2008 '
exhausted

they say that it is not good for your brain cells if you don't get enough sleep, ya?
Well, I think I've FINALLY done it!
I've EFFECTIVELY destroying my brain cells now, by bulk!


Its assignments' dateline week,
I've not sleep much for the past three nights,
less than 10hours sleep in three days.


was going thru a lot of stress this week
so much burden and stress
that my weeny brain has finally, turned into mush

yeah, so.....this is how I currently look like.

the intelligence-less me

LOL !
even though you can not see speed in pictures,
its kinda obvious that I look SLOW in this picture.


wait wait!
think that was funny?
there's more pictures!


Right Mirror Effect
ROFL !
I look like Hagar the Horrible's wife!
Eeeeek, hideous!!


Ghost Effect
I will haunt/hunt yooooooooou...
and take all your food ! =P


Delayed Divide Effect
I turned my eyes too quickly that I left my nose and lips at the back!
cool !


Inverse Mirror Effect
I turned Even Faster and WooHoo!
the top of my head snapped!


Halftone
roar !


Snow Effect
acting all sweet and innocent . lol


ASCII Effect
I exist in codes!!
like matrix!


Quad Mirror Effect
a decent looking picture?


Andy Warhol Effect
my favourite effect.
look at all the bright colours!
Ooooo...
and look at that snake-like nostrils! lol


Now now, wasn't that fun? hehe
Want to do the same?
All you'll need is a webcam, a crazy attitude and click on this!

That's all for today!

Now I have to be......
On fire to continue doing my assignments !

*p.s. I hate looking at hundreds of pages of annual reports of different companies,
that are somewhat not standardized!
dam UFR!
finished my part already though..phewwww =)

moving on to the next assignment!


Labels: , ,




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic