don't scare my roommate every time I jump up from my bed in the middle of the night to do leg stretches.
By the way, I've watch Facing the Giants today.

Its a very moving Christian story about revival in a Football team.
Yeah, football - not my cup of tea.
Its America's number 1 sport, I know.
But to me, its just big, buffed-up men running around pushing each other on the ground, protecting one big oval egg. If it was about basketball, it would have been a much better movie for me, cause I was pretty blur while the football games were on.
Nevertheless, its a very very very
moving & touching & powerful & intensive & great & miraculous & oh-so-wonderful movie, that I wanted to quote almost everything in the movie here.
I don't usually re-watch movies, but I really want to watch Facing the Giants again before writing more about it in my blog.
Never Give Up, Never Back Down & Never Lose Faith =)