Hello! No Ripping !


Monday, November 10, 2008 '
Guess What !
Team Potato

last sunday, I went for the IOI Streetball Challenge at Bandar Puteri Puchong and...both girls teams from Nilai UC won the 1st and 2nd prizes in the Women Open catergory!!! MySpace

when I registered both teams, I couldn't think of any names to put. so...guess what were the teams' names? POTATO and TOMATO !
what... I was hungry at that time. Its lucky that I did not put Pizza and Lasagna, would have been a bigger laughing stock then. hehe

Team Tomato

so during the finals, it was POTATO versus TOMATO. the emcee during the finals was pretty funny. he said:
"Now, not many of you know this, the POTATO and TOMATO
teams are actually from the same kebun [farm], but I think they use different baja [fertilizer] lah."

kebun? lol !

yah, we all came from the green Nilai kebun.

playing against each other in the finals, which was so weird cause of all the familiar faces as opponents. we could not and would not want to play roughly as we didn't want to injure our friends. the game in the finals was really tight as both teams know the others weaknesses. we [zhenjia, kaili and I] won by just a few lucky shots.

anyway, I'm so proud of both teams. MySpace

a shot during game

what a fun day =)
made me miss all the fun I had with Jo-Ve and Luanne during the secondary school years where we went for almost all 3on3 tournaments that we can find - And1, Adidas, Spalding, Petronas. All the early morning trips, long waits and great fun. =)
Ahh, wished I was 17 again. What happy worry-free days.

I'll will be hunting for new balance products soon. got rm300 cash voucher to spend. =P

Labels: , , ,




Chatterbox




Me

sook yan =) also known as nicole phang
subang jaya
03 november
20
Proud to be scorpio
sk seafield; sk seri selangor; smk usj 13; nilai university college

Cravings
Last update: 22nd May 08
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great Vacations!
  • True Friendships

  • Escapes ♥
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ karine
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ natasha
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pui yan
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ shee ann
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ winnie


    Escapes
    adeleneGoh
    allisonGoh
    amosTay
    calebTham
    christopherYong
    chiaChing
    darimi
    florence
    getRealCamp
    ivanKoh
    jackTan
    jamesTan
    jasmineOng
    jasonLee [cousin]
    jenson
    jingLing
    joelLee [cousin]
    justinaLee
    kiatZai [cousin]
    luanne
    markHwang
    munHong [bro]
    munYun [bro]
    meiWah
    min
    nicholasHee
    nicholasLam
    nicholasWong
    nucToasties
    oliviaChen
    richardLee
    sheeAnn
    shannaTan
    sharonRoberts
    sharonNg
    siewHui
    stephanieHeng
    suMay [cousin]
    szeYean
    szu-mei
    tiffany
    tracyWong
    winnie
    wyman
    yeeMun
    yewWei
    zhenCui
    ziYuan
    zoe

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic